Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pre-Halloween Halloween

Saturday, we did a little early Halloweening. I have to admit I've never been so grateful for a trunk full of costumes as I am this year. I just don't feel like I have the time or energy to be creative and make costumes. But, thanks to Mom and Dad and all the costumes they've given my kids over the years, I have a plethora of choices for the kids. It's a good thing, too. Saturday was just the first of 4 different Halloween celebrations the kids are a part of. Anyway, Ryden went as a very cute Peter Pan, Aspen as a beautiful fairy, and Kyler was Micky Mouse. We also took Kyler's friend Hayden with us.


A local Physician's Plaza was doing an early Halloween Celebration, complete with haunted offices and trick-or-treating. This secretary didn't spook Ryden one bit, though.


After trick-or-treating, we went outside where the city had ambulances, fire trucks and police cars for the kids to climb in. We also got a picture with Rocky, the Denver Nuggets' mascot!!


1 comment:

Brent said...

Janae,

The person who plays Rocky is a member of our stake. Talon can tell you who's dad he is, but you can often find the Rocky van parked at our stake church buildings.