Monday, October 6, 2008

Jordan turned 1

I can't believe Jordan is 1. It seems like just yesterday I was begging him to hurry and come into this world. He's so cute and so fun right now. He just makes me laugh every day. His birthday was fun, with Brent and Sunny and their family coming over to celebrate. They gave him his favorite gifts (only gifts actually...I guess I'm cheap when the receiver doesn't know the difference :))


In recognition of the long-held Hicken family tradition, we tried to have Jordan "chase the cake". As you'll see, he was far more interested in the balls strewn throughout the yard!



Of course, that may be because he filled up on scraps of cake while I decorated his!

1 comment:

Jaynann said...

First time I have ever heard of chase the cake. Is that a Hicken family original? Funny.