Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our first snow of the season!!

On Friday, November 14th, we had our first snow. I didn't expect it one bit!! It was 65 degrees the day before, but on Friday morning we woke up to snow covered ground and snow still coming. I was so excited. I LOVE playing in the snow. As soon as Kyler was off to school and Enoch was off to his meeting, Jordan, Aspen, Ryden and I donned our gear and headed out. We had a blast. We had a snowball fight, made snow angels, and built a snowman. And, then, without much warning, I got tackled by Aspen and Ryden. It was so much fun.





I've had complaints that I'm not seen in enough pictures on the blog. Well, not this time! If you look closely, I'm in the red coat on the bottom of the pileup :)



Aspen and Ryden immediately started a snowball fight. As you'll see in the video, I did not expect what happened next when I started filming Jordan. What a good sport!



For the record, it's hard to take pictures when snowballs are being thrown at you!




It was Jordan's first time playing in the snow. He seemed to be having a great time!! He was so cute out there. Check it out:

1 comment:

ANGiE said...

What colorado? I'm so confused...I thought you guys were in Reno? When did you head to Colorado and what for? We had our first good snow about a week before you guys but its nice and warm (54 degrees) and sunny today. I laying out in the grass in our front yard today for atleast 45 minutes soaking in the rays...just in case they are our last for a long long time! :/ Oh, almost forgot I wanted to tell you, I ran into Frandsen at Smith's the other day...aparently we live less than a mile away from eachother and didn't even know it. Crazy! She's expecting #5!