Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I've been tagged!

Well, I've been tagged. For those of you who have never been tagged before, it means that someone somewhere has decided that you need to share a bit more in your blog :) (At least I figure that's why they pick me !) They give you an assignment and you get to fulfill it. This time it was much easier than when I had to show off my toilet, my refrigerator, my closet, etc. and prove once and for all that I am certainly not a clean freak. Here's the tag: Go to your pictures folder, find the 6th picture in the 6th folder and post it with an explanation.

My sister tagged me having posted a great 80's photo of our family. Hilarious. How do you have those pics on your computer anyway? I wish I could share one so funny.

But, here's the pic.

It was taken a few days after my Mom arrived for the birth of Jordan. She arrived on September 8th. We were sure he would be coming that weekend. But, he didn't and here we are at Kyler's Parents Night at the school where he showed off his classroom and continued to announce to everyone that our baby was coming that week. (which he didn't....incidentally Jordan didn't come until the day Mom was scheduled to leave 2 weeks after she came...grrr!)

But, I'm not bitter. Back to Parent's night. The kids decided that the lockers served better as hide and seek spots. You should have seen us. We had the darndest time finding them :). It was cute, though. It took me back to playing hide and seek at home and hiding in the built in lockers in the laundry room. Did we ever do that? I don't actually completely remember, but it seemed like somewhere we'd probably hide.

Now, I get to Tag someone else. How about, Adrienne Bybee, Jenn Moore, Tauna, Heidi, and Cheri. You're it!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

good job with the Tag! I knew you'd have a cute pic! Way to go...how do I have that on my computer? I don't know! Obviosuly I scanned it at sometime or another, but can't think of why, when, or why that picture.

Jenn said...

Ok, 1 more week and it will be year since you've posted. Have you abandoned your blog?! :)
I miss you!